We always recommend proper ring sizing with a jeweller to determine the right fit! If you don't have access to proper sizing, then please use the tips below to determine your ring size.
How to figure out your ring size from home
To determine your ring size:
- Cut a strip of paper and wrap it around the base of your finger (make sure to measure the specific finger for which you are planning to wear the ring).
- Use a pen or a marker to mark the point where the end meets
- Measure the paper using a millimeter ruler
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart to find your ring size
- Make sure you allow enough room to accommodate your knuckles and that the paper is able to slide on and off your finger. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger, then take a second measurement around your knuckle and choose a size in between. The ring should be able to fit over your knuckle, but not too loose on the base of your finger.
- Your hands should be at a “normal” temperature (i.e. measuring your fingers after a workout would probably cause them to be a touch larger than usual).
- If you are between sizes, then order a larger size.
|Circumference (mm)||Diameter (mm)||USA & Canada||
UK, Europe & Australia
|50.6||16.1||5 1/2||K 1/2|
|53.1||16.9||6 1/2||M 1/2|
|55.7||17.7||7 1/2||O 1/2|
|58.3||18.5||8 1/2||Q 1/2|
|60.8||19.4||9 1/2||S 1/2|
|63.4||20.2||10 1/2||U 1/2|
|65.9||21.0||11 1/2||W 1/2|
|70.4||22.4||Z + 1|
Jessica Jewellery will fulfill orders based on the size that the client provides. Jessica Jewellery is not responsible for sizing errors made by the client. For questions on sizing, please contact us before placing your order.
Please refer to the image below for a rough guideline on how different lengths fall. Please keep in mind that every person is unique and your build, including how broad or narrow your neck is, will affect where the necklace falls on you.