To determine your ring size:
- Use a piece of string and wrap it around the base of your finger (make sure to measure the specific finger for which you are planning to wear the ring).
- Use a pen or a marker to mark the point where the end meets
- Measure the string using a millimeter ruler
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart to find your ring size
- Make sure you allow enough room to accommodate your knuckles and that the string is able to slide on and off your finger. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger, then take a second measurement around your knuckle and choose a size in between. The ring should be able to fit over your knuckle, but not too loose on the base of your finger.
- Your hands should be at a “normal” temperature (i.e. measuring your fingers after a workout would probably cause them to be a touch larger than usual).
- If you are between sizes, then order a larger size.
|Circumference (mm)||Diameter (mm)||USA & Canada||
UK, Europe & Australia
|50.6||16.1||5 1/2||K 1/2|
|53.1||16.9||6 1/2||M 1/2|
|55.7||17.7||7 1/2||O 1/2|
|58.3||18.5||8 1/2||Q 1/2|
|60.8||19.4||9 1/2||S 1/2|
|63.4||20.2||10 1/2||U 1/2|
|65.9||21.0||11 1/2||W 1/2|
|70.4||22.4||Z + 1|
Jessica Jewellery will fulfill orders based on the size that the client provides. Jessica Jewellery is not responsible for sizing errors made by the client. For questions on sizing, please contact us before placing your order.